Good morning! We have lots of exciting information about the Paris Market today!
In the past few weeks, two new vendors have joined us! Prince Greenhouses and Brouwer Organic Farms. Prince Greenhouses have been with us for a few weeks, and today is Brouwer Organic Farms first day. Come by, say hello and see what delicious veggies you can pick up for dinner tonight!
What’s at the market today?
Heart’s Content Organic Farmstead will have a variety of organic produce, including:
- Daikon radishes,
- Hungarian hot wax peppers
- Summer squash
- Salad mix
My Pantry will be serving up some delicious homemade treats including:
- Petite Apple Pies, made with organic apples.
- Blueberry Scones, made with local organic blueberries.
- Fresh homemade Organic Lemonade made with organic lemons & organic cane sugar.
- Homemade Tootsie Rolls & Caramels
- Buttermilk Pesto Loaves, made with her own homemade organic pesto & organic buttermilk.
- S’mores Granola, containing organic oats, honey & chocolate
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- And many more delicious treats!
Brouwer Organic Farms will have:
- Organic sweet corn and
- Organic potatoes